The next Meeting of the Council of EU Leaders on February 18/19 in Brussels comes at a time when vital and important Policy Decisions are urgently needed and expected for the future of the EU and its Citizens.
Will Donald Tusk, the President of the European Council, include the following points on the Agenda for the next meeting ?
1) More effective EU Military Action against Extremist Muslims in the Middle East.
2) More co-ordinated EU Action to fight Extremist Muslim operators inside countries of the EU.
3) More effective EU Frontier Land Controls to reduce the massive tide of "migrants" heading towards the EU.
4) Detail the Policy of how rejected Migrants are repatriated to their country of origin.
5) Should all countries in the EU introduce controls on their borders even with other EU countries ?
6) Should Greece be excluded from the Schengen Area to discourage the current invasion of "Migrants" ?
7) Should the EU not massively increase the number of Patrol Boats and Ships in the Mediterranean Sea to counter and catch the "Smugglers" of helpless humans from the Midddle East but also Smugglers from North Africa ?